Sales Manager Machine Tools
The successful applicant will be responsible for managing an established sales area by using their technical credibility to build relationships in a consultative sales process, selling high value capital equipment. While working for this dynamic, world class company, they will be representing a quality product fully supported by an experienced and established team of committed professionals.
The postcode areas covered include TA, EX, BS, BA, TR, TQ and PL.
*Visiting an established and qualified database of customers
*Identify and develop opportunities to establish needs, consult and sell
*Negotiate high value capital deals
* Proactively follow up on new market leads from Head Office
* Manage the customer experience by building long term relationships
Full training, coaching, mentoring and support will be provided to assist with these skills
* Time served with a machining apprenticeship (non-essential but preferred)
* Engaging personality
* Confidence and integrity
* Able to build relationships
* Highly structured and organised
* CNC Programming and setting experience using Fanuc controls is essential
* Ability to read drawings and understand specifications
* Strong communication skills including the ability to present ideas and information accurately and effectively
This role would suit a Tooling Rep. who wants to step up to high value capital equipment sales motivated by recognition, achievement and responsibility and who is looking for a challenge.
Competitive commission scheme and salary, Company car, Laptop, Phone, BUPA & pension.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Bristol, Bath, Taunton, Exeter, Plymouth, Torquay, Truro
Salary : £28-£30k DOE OTE £50k-£70k
Date Advertised : 23 Nov 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.