Training Administrator - Are you a competent and experienced Administrator looking for a challenging role within a niche business? If so, this is a great opportunity to join a multi-site business within the South West. As Training Administrator, your core responsibilities will include:
- Develop and produce systems and procedures to ensure contract compliance
- Manage day-to-day administrative functions of the training programme
- Act as initial point of contact for operational staff and clients in terms of queries
- Ensuring accurate completion of paperwork
- Quality control checks
- Liaison with external training contracts
- Collections and collation of information to compile monthly performance reports
Candidates must be able to display previous administration experience coupled with the ability to manage their own workload. This is a varied and challenging role which will suit individuals who thrive in an environment in which they can create new systems and work proactively. Experience within a training environment would be advantageous but not essential. Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Word and Excel are also essential. Due to location, a driving licence is essential and the client requires a handover in December with the existing employee.
Keywords - Training Coordinator, Training Administrator, Administrator, Administrative Assistant
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Newton Abbot, Plymouth, Totnes, Ashburton
Salary : cú16,000
Date Advertised : 11 Dec 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.