Regional Operations Manager - South West
Newcross Healthcare is a dynamic and growing business, and our exciting plans for further growth have created a vacancy for a Regional Operations Manager covering branches in Devon, Cornwall and Somerset.
The successful applicant will be a motivated, dynamic and team orientated person with business, recruitment and sales management experience combined with excellent customer service skills. They will have a high level of personal energy, the ability to achieve and exceed targets combined with a passion for excellence.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is a privately owned and highly successful healthcare employment business, which has doubled in size in recent years. With 21 branches throughout the UK we're committed to dominating the market through excellence. This continual growth is due to our passion for success, our commitment to quality, our innovative market-leading IT solutions and our fantastic team. We pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service for every single one of our clients, which means understanding their needs and providing a service that always exceeds their expectations.
Great jobs like this don't come around that often, you have a real opportunity to make a difference and be a key player in the development of our business, so make sure you apply now!
Job Title: Regional Operations Manager
Reporting to: Operations Director
Location: South West covering 5 branches - Truro, Plymouth, Torquay, Exeter & Taunton
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm
Salary: £40 - £45k DOE plus potential of company bonus scheme, a further £15K per annum, company car, mobile phone and private medical plan.
Closing date: 1st January 2013, 17:00
Purpose of role:
To effectively lead & manage the performance of up to 5 Newcross Business Centres delivering a Nursing, Healthcare, Support Work and Homecare service to clients. Key Performance Indicators - delivering all necessary business targets, namely compliance, profitability and business growth, whilst working in accordance to the Organisation's Behaviours, Mission & Values.
- To work as part of the Senior Operations Team to deliver the strategic business plan by effectively managing branches, developing wider relationships and engaging the support & performance of all stakeholders.
- To achieve and exceed branch and personal budgeted sales targets through the development of core business activities and so that the company becomes a more effective competitor in it's niche, specialist and generalist healthcare markets through adequate sales and servicing calls and client visits.
- To create an effective formula for costing and managing tailored homecare & supported living packages, with the ability to provide evidence of costs and budgets as required by clients.
- To create effective and lasting relationships with all stakeholders; in particular social services, commissioning teams and primary care trusts.
- To create processes and develop relationships with Newcross Clinical Assessors to quickly assess individual's suitability for homecare or supporting living packages and provide a range of tailored solutions (on occasion to carry out the clinical assessments personally).
- To lead by example, providing clear management and leadership whilst promoting and developing team spirit - utilizing effective personal behaviours.
- To identify, plan and execute a sales strategy to grow each branch and deliver the required business development.
- To ensure branches work effectively with the central recruitment team to source, recruit and develop a wide ranging and varied healthcare workforce to meet the needs of existing client base, and look for opportunities to develop the workforce to enable movement into new business areas in the locality.
- To implement and demonstrate a high level customer service ethos to ensure clients are dealt with promptly and with the highest level of professionalism on every occasion.
- To ensure that any concerns or complaints received are dealt with in the correct and appropriate manner and that the Senior Management Team are kept updated as appropriate and as necessary
- To ensure branches manage all office systems including Staff Recruitment Files; Stationery Log and Stock Checks; Uniform Sales; Petty Cash; and Client Files
- To set and perform against agreed Key Performance - Indicators for self and team members and ensure these are delivered through effective behaviours linked to our performance management programme.
- To support the recruitment and development of Business Centre team members (Staff Allocation Officers).
- To manage candidates and clients compliance in accordance with the Law, regulations as set out by relevant care commissions and within the company's policies & procedures and enforce compliance across the Team, including NMC Checks and Newcross ID Badges.
- To ensure branches research and record competitor activity and information and to share this information throughout the Business
* This list is not exhaustive and may be amended through agreement at any time.
- 3+ years business management
- 3+ years recruitment experience
- 3+ years sales management
- Effective people manager & roll model
- Competent user MS Office
- Self-starter with high personal energy
- High level customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Great time management skills
- Good standard of general education
- Previous healthcare experience
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Truro, Exeter, Torquay, Taunton, Plymouth
Salary : £40-£45K, benefits & bonus
Date Advertised : 26 Dec 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.