Hospitality Vocational Learning Advisor
Vocational Learning Advisor - Hospitality, Cornwall
Job Title: Hospitality Vocational Learning Advisor
Salary: £19,380 pa
Location: Cornwall, home based
To recruit, progress and complete a caseload of learners.
Role is essentially home based to cover Cornwall
Experience within the hospitality industry and willing to take transition into assessing.
- Identify and engage potential employers and learners government funded and commercial learners to achieve regional and contracted targets for
- The assessment, progression and completion of learners in line with the NVQ code of Practice and Quality Assurance frameworks
- To effectively manage diary to ensure all learners within your caseload are supported in line with company and contractual requirements
Budget / Cash Management Responsibility:
- To promote commercial learning in sites
- To journey plan effectively to minimise expenses
- To timely complete learners and reduce out of funding to reduce costs
- Ensure leavers are processed at correct time to reduce payback within the region
Qualifications & Requirements
- Essental 4-5 years chef experience - a la carte and fresh produce, not prepacked and microwaved
- Essential 2-3 years experience as sous chef, head chef or restaurant manager
- Preferably housekeeping / bar or waiting experience as well
- Up to date industry knowledge to include legislation knowledge
- To keep up to date with all Awarding Organisation and Sector Skill Council information
- A1 qualification
- L2 Application of Number
- L2 Literacy
Key Technical Skills / competencies:
- To be IT literate in Word, Excel and MS Outlook
- To possess a high level of literacy skills and be able to read and interpret information
- To possess a high level of numeracy skills and be able to calculate and interpret figures
- Possess industry experience in relevant sector
Key Behavioural competencies:
- To possess excellent organisational skills and a professional demeanour
- To have good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work with other
- A willingness to travel within the region
- To be a self motivated and possess a flexible approach
Key Analytical Skills and Challenges / competencies:
- Focused on delivering targets set
- Ability to problem solve
- Excellent time management
- Ability to work in and adapt to a changing environment
A full CRB check is required for this role.
My client is the UK's largest provider of Work-Based Training. delivering high quality government-funded and commercial training programmes within the workplace
Interested? Please forward your CV as soon as possible or call for more information.
We experience very high response rates to our vacancy advertisements. We do not however feel this is any excuse for not acknowledging your application and as part of our total candidate care initiative we will always endeavour to do so. If you have not heard from us 4 working days from the date of your application please contact us for an explanation.
EnjoyTechnical acts as an employment agency and as an employment business as defined by the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003. EnjoyTechnical is an equal opportunities employer and offers a free and confidential service to candidates. Enjoy Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancyEnjoy Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Cornwall, Torquay, Falmouth, Bodmin
Salary : £19380 pa
Date Advertised : 25 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.