Nurse Plus is a young, dynamic, recruitment agency, who specialise in flexible staffing solutions for the healthcare industry.
Nurse Plus are recruiting RGNs for flexible work within local Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Learning Disability/ Mental Heath Units and Private Hospitals.
Description: To work in a number of local government and private establishments for wards that cover medical and surgical, palliative, terminal and respite care . You will need to have a good nursing background and a current NMC pin. This role requires excellent communication and clinical experience, genuine care and commitment to nursing.
The right candidates -
* Needs to have the ability to communicate effectively on all levels.
* Able to work effectively within a team. Supervise, teach and delegation to junior staff.
* Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
* Able to use own initiative and make sound ethical decisions.
* A Self motivated individual, able to assess, plan, implement and evaluate programme of care for a group of at least six patients.
* Sound clinical skills.
* Able to produce accurate legible records.
* Appropriate General Nursing qualification (PIN)
* Registered with NMC
Hours: Temporary work, various shifts through the day, night and weekends available, you choose when you work.
Salary: Competitive hourly rate/ weekly pay
A full CRB disclosure will be required at the time of registration
* Excellent rates of pay
* Paid holiday
* Free award winning training
* PlusPoints loyalty scheme for free uniform & CRB renewal
Call your local branch today for more information on 01626 366398 or apply below
Equal Opportunity Employer (Agy)
Job Type : Temporary/Seasonal
Location : Newton Abbot, Kingsteignton, Ashburton, Buckfastleigh, Ipplepen, Abbotskerswell, Dawlish, Teignmouth, Shaldon, Torquay, Paignton, Brixham, Totnes
Salary : Excellent Rates of pay
Date Advertised : 21 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.